Saturday, April 1

April Challenge

Create a card or paper-craft project using any Beccy's Place image, upload a photo of it to your blog and submit a direct link below. The challenge runs from now until midnight on the 30th of April 2017 (AEST).


PLEASE READ THE NEW CONDITIONS CAREFULLY
BEFORE ENTERING THE CHALLENGE
  • Your project must be created during the month of April 2017 and entered into the challenge during the active challenge period. Due to an automated system, late entries cannot be accepted.
  • Each month I will include a re-mastered digital image from my library of freebies. You DO NOT have to use the design on your project, but you MUST use a Beccy's Place image, either free or purchased, to be eligible for entry.
  • You can enter as many times as you like and you can submit your card to any other challenge you wish.
  • At the end of the month three winners will be randomly chosen to receive a $20.00 store credit for any digital stamps at Beccy's Place. To redeem the store credit, winners must have a Beccy's Place customer account. (Please note, you do not need an account to enter the challenge. It is acceptable to create an account in the event that you win. Accounts can be closed at any time.)
  • Beccy's Place designers may enter the monthly challenge but are not eligible to win prizes.

18 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Something went wrong when I was adding my card and blogger has added it twice. I don't know what happened.

Beccy said...

No problem Gran Margaret, I'll take the second one down. I'm actually trialling a new linky service so it might take some time to get used to it.
Cheers,
Beccy

Marianne said...

Thanks for the freebie. Guess what I'm craving right now...
I'm hoping to play along this month.

Teresa said...

Thank you! Hopefully I can enter some this month.

Dagmar said...

Beccy, I think there is a Mistake in the Rules. It says during the Month of March, i think it must be during the Month of April.

Beccy said...

Whoops! Thanks for letting me know Dagmar, it's all fixed now.
Cheers,
Beccy

Donna said...

Thnak yu, Beccy for the "sweet" digital imags this month. They are so cute! Looking forward to working with them.

Swissie said...

Well, Beccy,
I also made a mistake posting my card. And now I can't delete it to make a new entry. Can you please help me? I find this new way to make the entry is a bit complicated, you know :p
Cheers, Liv

Borqna said...

Happy new challenge and thank you for the freebies!

Beccy said...

Yes, I think you might be right Liv.
I'll pop in and delete your entry now.
Cheers,
Beccy

Swissie said...

Thank you, Beccy! Now I tried it once more, and it came twice. lol!
But I see that also others have got problems with this system.
I'll try another one. I don't give up. ^^

KathyA. said...

Love this yummy cupcake image. I'm on a diet right now so I got to enjoy sweets in a no-carb way!

Gail said...

Thanks Becca for the newbie image - I will create using it and enter. Have a blessed week - Gail

Gail said...

Hi Becca - changed the image to a print and cut in Silhouette - nice image - came out great - thanks for the image and the challenge - as added a wobble!

Gail said...

Hope you will go back to the other uploading linky - it is much easier to enter - but it is your challenge, your blog - just putting in my 2 cents worth - I am now returning to my corner :)

Beccy said...

Hi Gail. I agree completely!
I've now switched back to the old reliable InLinkz tool.
Cheers,
Beccy

Mel C said...

Thanks for the fun challenge and great cupcake!

TracyM #6773 said...

Thank you for this challenge and freebie Beccy, I look forward to colouring the cupcake :)