Tuesday, December 22

New Release: New Friends Set

I've only ever built a couple of snowmen in my life and none of them have ever turned out like I expect.  They've all had funny lumps and bumps where they should be smooth (that's the story of my life too!), and sometimes they have sticks and grass poking out in strange places, and I won't even begin to talk about the lack of available carrot noses!  Thankfully it's a whole lot easier to draw the kinds of snowmen that I always imagine building.

New Friends Set

My talented designers have some wonderful cards to share with you today using the New Friends set of digital stamps.  I hope you enjoy looking through their fabulous projects!

Carla's Card

Christine's Card

Judy's Card

Karin's Card

Petra's Card

AJ's Card

Anesha's Card

8 comments:

Teresa said...

Cute set and cards.

Fikreta said...

very cute
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<

KT Fit Kitty said...

Very cute! The DT cards are gorgeous!

kiwimeskreations said...

Great images Beccy, and wonderfully displayed by the DT
Christmas Blessings
Maxine

Sarah said...

This is such a cute set, anther one to add to my list. I love the DT cards, absolutely adorable. Thanks for sharing, Sarah W

Conny said...

Have a merry Christmas!

loz said...

Gorgeous stamp set and cards Beccy. have a merry christmas and a Happy 2016...loz

terrie said...


Great stamp set...your designer team did a wonderful job using the stamp set....well done everyone