Wednesday, September 2

September Challenge

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS CAREFULLY PRIOR TO ENTERING THE CHALLENGE 
Use any image you wish to create a paper craft or stamping project.  Upload a photo of it to your blog and submit a direct link below.  The challenge runs from now until midnight on the 30th of September 2015 (AEST).
 
 
Your project must be created during the month of September 2015.  You can enter as many times as you like and you can submit your project to any other challenge you wish. At the end of the month five random winners will be chosen to receive their choice of digital image/s from my online store.
Digital cards and e-cards are not eligible for entry.
Winners who have used a Beccy's Place image may choose a digital stamp set of their choice as a prize.  Winners who use other images (or no image at all) may choose a single digital image of their choice as a prize.  All winners will receive a badge to post on their blog.

9 comments:

Fikreta said...

very nice card
have a nice day

Teresa said...

I like the simplicity of the card!

Pippa said...

Love your CAS card, that bear looks very happy!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Super cute card, Beccy! Thanks for a new challenge - you know I'll be back to play along!

Mel C said...

Adorable card Beccy! Thanks for the fun challenge.

KT Fit Kitty said...

OMGoodness, Beccy, your rule of "No DT cards" just jumped out at me today. I don't remember seeing that last month and I must have missed it this month. How embarrassing! I've been entering every single card I've made, including my DT cards. Would you like me to delete them? Or maybe it would be easier for you to simply disregard the cards that you would consider ineligible. I'm not clear on what would be considered an advertisement for another stamp designer. I usually link to the stamp or image I've used - is that an advertisement? I'll certainly be more careful next month. Please accept my sincere apologies. Totally embarrassed...

Beccy said...

Hi Kitty,
No, DT cards are absolutely fine, you're very welcome to include them. There was just one entry this month (which I've already removed) that I felt contained too much advertising.
There's absolutely no need to be embarrassed, all is well. I would have let you know if there was a problem, so keep those cards coming!
Cheers,
Beccy

Beccy said...

P.S. I removed that extra line in the conditions... it was a bit too confusing.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Thanks so much, Beccy! I'm glad to read this because I really enjoy your challenges and I'm trying to win some of your images!