Friday, August 8

New Release: Itty Bitty Botz Set

When it comes to gadgets and technology I'm rather the odd one out in my house.  I usually need help to operate the TV remote control or to figure out how to do anything technical with the computer, and if there's a need to hook up anything that takes more than one cord... well, I'm not the one you call.  Fortunately I have a gaggle of gadget savvy kids and a talented techie husband to save me from electronic meltdown.  Thanks guys, this one's for you!
 
 
 




(Guest Designer)

(Guest Designer)

4 comments:

karin said...

Funny cards made by the DT !
Karin
xx

Donna Ellis said...

how cute! Great cards, too. hugs, de

Teresa said...

I'm so not a techie either! Cute set and cards!

https://adiecrafty.blogspot.com/ said...

well done team great cards.