Friday, September 3

Christmas Album

I have a huge stash of beautiful Christmas patterned papers that I've been collecting for several years and decided it was time to put some of it to good use. I made this mini album to sell at my local craft store using two layers of cardstock as the base of each page. I decorated the front cover with a gorgeous Old World Santa diecut from Graphic 45 then added some poinsettia leaves that I drew, coloured and cut out. The big white bow gives it a kind of gift-wrapped appearance and helps to break up the darker background colour.

7 comments:

Addii said...

Awesome design, cool, very very beautiful

Lynda said...

Great idea, and it's a lovely album

♥ Yolanda ♥ said...

It's gorgeous! Great idea for a Christmas present, love it!

Scottish Nanna said...

Lovely Beccy Someone is getting A nice Xmas present.
Hugs Mary.

Jac Piper said...

Absolutely Beautiful

Scottish Nanna said...

Hi Beccy please go on my blog and look at your chook thanks for these wonderfull patterns.
Hugs Mary.

Donna said...

This is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing with us! You are so talented!
Blessings, Donna