Sunday, August 1

Let Them Eat Cake

This little guy was inspired by my young son... I'm sure I don't need to explain why! This image would be great for first birthday cards, given that there's only one candle on the cake, but you could also use it for general birthday's too. Colour co-ordinate the icing with your papers and cardstocks or personalise it for the receiver. The bear looks lovely painted white with a pink or grey nose too, so have a little play with different colours and mediums. Add some tiny beads, glitter or sparkle to the top of the cake, put some flowers behind the bears ears or add a ribbon bow.

8 comments:

Longvacation said...

What a cutie, thanks for sharing him.

Scottish Nanna said...

He is gorgeous Thanks for the pattern.
Hugs Mary.

chrissy xx said...

Oh! He's soooooo cute.
Chrissyxx

Lisa Jane said...

Gorgoeus little bear
Lisa ;)

Anonymous said...

Awe this is a super greedy bear! You have coloured him well he looks so furry!

Poppet said...

He looks so cute and I bet your son did too. :-) xx

lilly- Anne said...

every thing you do is so fantastic, I loxe them so much.

Anonymous said...

I am just starting out experimenting with different things, before i just used to print my cards and stick a few toppers on here and there, but i've spent most of the night browsing your blog and i have to say its amazed and inspired me!! Problem is... its too late and i've had too much pop so can't wait for tomorrow when i can get stuck in and try the things you've shared with us... THANK YOU!!
I'll be back! LOL

Mandy x